Здравствуйте, гость Правила · Помощь

»  Quest for Glory2 VGA, Subject. Подписаться | Сообщить другу | Версия для печати

Интересно?
1. Да. [ 1 ]  [100,00%]
2. Нет. [ 0 ]  [0,00%]
Всего голосов: 1
Гости не могут голосовать 
  » 22/06/2005, 19:43, Автор: Хуан 
В укор AGD1,2 !.

1. Я ПРОСТО СЧАСТЛИВ, что ребята имели возможность полностью отдохнуть и получить ДОБРО от создателей QFG (моральное и официальное (заверенное юридически)! ).

2. Странно, что за 2 года и 2 месяца они 3 раза отдыхали по одному месяцу = надеюсь, что в Отдыхах они писАли коды для QFG2VGA !

3. Требую ответа от них Лично,- когда наступит стадия бета-тестирования?

4. Требую ответа от них Лично,- сказывается-ли работа на Gimalaya Studios = над работой над QFG2VGA?

5. Будет-ли завершен проект в 2005 году?

6. Требую поместить Себя в качестве бета-тестера как человека и игрока, прошедшего QFG2EGA как минимум 200 раз !!!

7. Сорри за Жёсткий Стиль = Извините ВСЕ, кто прочитал, читает, и / или прочтёт это Сообщение = , если я задел, оскорбил и / или обидел чем - либо кого - либо из Вас !

P.S. Слежение за английским оригиналом тут = http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/viewtopic....de7642959cfcc9a

Это сообщение отредактировал Хуан - 22/06/2005, 19:44
      » 22/06/2005, 19:45, Автор: Хуан 

Пункт 1.

» 22/06/2005, 21:37, Автор: Хуан 
Wow...that's certainly a...um...demanding post...with lots of demands. (yeah, that's the ticket)

Now, not to toot my own horn, but I was there at the time and I'm sure I'm in a position to answer your questions just as well as one of the AGD's would. Instead of PMming/mailing them this reply and letting them post it, I hope you're satisfied if I present the reply myself.

At this point, we're juggling our schedules of QFG2VGA and the Himalaya project to our best effort. While we COULD, of course, focus all our effort on QFG2VGA right now and pretend there's no rent to pay, reality also compells us to try and get our commercial project out of the door. Allow me to reassure you that QFG2VGA is going to be completed and unless a meteorite crashes into the earth and kills every living soul there, it will be completed. (and I'd be disappointed if it'd take 'till 2006 to do so)

If you're interested in a beta-tester position, I'll just have to ask you to apply when the beta phase starts. If demanding a position was a sure-fire way to get a testing position, every applicant would start demanding and we'd still have to make a choice who to pick.

As for the beta testing phase, sorry, nobody can answer that. If we'd make up a date, just to satisfy your present curiousity, I'm positive we'd get a "you broke your promise"-post if circumstances would disallow us to make it on that date. All I can say is...patience please.

« Предыдущая тема | Перечень тем | Следующая тема »
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей: